I mentioned in a previous post that Mike has been job searching. He is graduating from the University of Texas on Friday, May 18 and he has been looking for a career in his soon to be newly obtained degree area. His degree will be in Geography with an emphasis in Environmental Science. He received a call for an interview with MLA Labs for an assistant project manager position. His first interview was on Monday at 10:30 with the project manager and HR. They called him back Tuesday morning for a second interview with the Vice President at 4:00 that afternoon. Then on Thursday he got an offer!!
Mike and I think this company will be a great fit for him! It's been around since the 60s and is in a growth mode. There is plenty of opportunity for promotion! Full benefits! Close to our house! It couldn't have worked out better! He started on Monday, April 23. I'll have him pipe in with what he'll actually be doing once he's been there a few days!
I knew that Mike would ace an interview as soon as he had the chance to meet with someone and he did! So proud of him! Next step - graduation!
No comments:
Post a Comment