Monday, April 30, 2012

The Secret is Out!

The secret is finally out! I let work know today and it feels so good to have our secret out in the open. I am a horrible liar, which I suppose is a good quality, but it was definitely getting harder to keep a secret!

With that said, welcome to our blog! I've been posting along the way so please go back and start reading from the beginning with our first post, "Positively Positive." At the bottom of the Positively Positive post you should click the link at the bottom of the page on the left, called "Newer Posts" to move on to the next post. There is also a list of all of the posts on the right hand side of the page.

Our plan is to keep everyone updated throughout our pregnancy and after Lil' Wasaff is born through this blog.

Happy Reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment